Application and Assessment Centre Workshop
Here at the British Transport Police we understand its only natural to want to prepare for the application stage and assessment centre and to support you through this process, we would like to invite you to a PCSO Application and Assessment Centre Workshop on 13th June 2015.
The workshop will be held at our Learning and Development Centre, Spring House, 6-38 Holloway Road, London, N7 8JL
The workshop will commence at 8.45 until 4.00pm and the support includes:
- Eligibility criteria for applications
- Coaching through the Competency Based Questions (CBQ) at application stage
- Assessment Centre Preparation
- Question and Answer session for candidates
- Practice sessions to complete the psychometric tests
- Practice sessions to complete the verbal reasoning and numerical tests
- Chance to see where the assessments will be held
- Recruitment and Assessment Teams ‘meet and greet’
- Operational Police officers ‘meet and greet’
- An understanding and overview of the recruitment process
- Alleviating any concerns about the role.
If you are interested in attending this workshop, please complete the attached Expression of Interest form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any queries about the workshop, please email email@example.com.
Spaces are limited and will be offered on eligibility and first come first serve basis.