1. Find the opportunity for you.
2. Select ‘Apply’ at the bottom.
3. Complete and submit the online application. To do this you’ll need:
- Your last Performance Development Review (PDR)
- Your sickness record for the last three years
- Specialist training records
4. Your application will be reviewed and assessed.
5. If you make it onto the shortlist, you will be invited to an assessment centre.
6. Attend the assessment centre and take part in:
- Competency based interview
- Fitness test
- Psychometric test
- Written test
7. You will be notified of your results.
8. If you meet our high standards, you will be invited to attend a final stage assessment centre.
9. Attend the assessment centre and take part in:
- Presentation and competency based interview
- Driving standards assessment where applicable
10. You will be notified of your results.
11. If you have impressed us again, you will receive a conditional offer.
12. We will start your Pre-Employment checks:
- Full ACPO Police medical
- Vetting checks
13. If you pass all our checks, you’ll receive a formal offer and a date to start your induction and specialist training if required.